The WPC decking can replace traditional wooden and other decking to be long-time used in outdoor, port, dock, seaside, wetlands, water platform, park roads, and many other landscaping and municipal projects.
We have different color can be option,We can customize different colors and sizes according to customer requirements
Seven Trust Deep Embossed WPC decking is a kind of new technology outdoor decking product.
The main technology is the deep embossed process during production.
After the extruding process and before the cooling process, we add this deep embossed process with heat-pressing method, which makes the decking look like wood surface and strengthen the durability of the decking.
1.All the advantages of traditional WPC decking are still kept: waterproof, anti-UV, weather resistant, anti-corrosion, anti-termites, temperature resistant, longer life span, etc.
2.More wooden-like surface
7.Cheaper but stronger than co-extrusion decking
9.Longer life span:life more than 25 years
1. Before installing the joist, make sure the ground is flat and solid so that the joist can be fastened tightly on the ground. Then dig holes with percussion drill in the deck area and bury the plastic tube into the holes.
2. Take the buried expansion tube as center, put the joist stably on the center line, pierce the joist with pistol drill and nail the screw into the expansion tube.
3. Nail the expansion screw into the top of the vertical joint of two joists.
4. Put flat the deck along the vertical direction of joists, the ending deck can be fixed on the joist with screw to make sure the accuracy of it being the base floor for other decks.
5. Install clips on the other side of the first deck, and start installing decks in order.
6. Install 2 joists in the longitudinal joint of two decks.
7. To avoid possible deformation caused by temperature change, joists can not be tied too closely.
8. Outside the last deck, use the same installation method as that of the first deck, install edge seal and terminal sealing board.
Ask: Are wood plastic composite products environmentally friendly?
Answer: Yes. Because WPC will not splinter, warp or fade the way wood does, it dramatically reduces the wasteful cycle of repair and replacement and eliminates the frequent application of environmentally harmful paint, sealers and stains.
Ask: Will WPC decking and railing fade in color?
Answer: Most materials exposed to UV and other weathering effects will fade.WPC decking and railing solutions are blended with high quality raw material and UV-inhibiting pigments to minimize fade and produce products consistent in color. All products will fade evenly. WPC Evolutions has an added 25-year Fade.
Ask: What are the main decking installation accessories?
Answer: Decking accessories including : keel, stainless steel clip or plastic clip ,nails, expansion screw, edge skirting .
Ask: What's characteristic of WPC?
Answer: Looks and feels like natural wood??Durable,anti-impact ,wearproof ,with high density??High capacity of UV-resistance,and color stability. Highly resistant to moisture and termites??Easy to be installed and low labor cost??Requires no painting ,no glue,low maintenance.
Ask: What's the lifetime value of WPC?
Answer: Because WPC never rots or warps, painting and staining is not required, however with pressure-treated wood decks, these costs add up over time. After four years, the total cost of owning a WPC deck equals the cost of a pressure-treated wood deck. Over the life of the purchase, WPC offers a far greater value than wood. Clean it twice a year and you're done so you can spend more time enjoying your outdoor living space, rather than working on it.
To Contact us Please use the following form to submit your enquiry. We aim to contact you within one business day.
The WPC decking can replace wooden decking and wood ...View More +
The WPC fence can replace traditional wooden and wood ...View More +
Seven Trust compposites cladding is an ever incresingly popular choice ...View More +
We make SevenTrust wpc decks from an innovative blend of ...View More +