The WPC decking can replace wooden decking and wood preservative decking to be long-time used in outdoor, port, dock, seaside, wetlands, water platform, park roads, and many other landscaping and municipal projects.
We have different color can be option,We can customize different colors and sizes according to customer requirements
Inheriting the the natural wood's features-- beautiful and comfortable, Seven Trust WPC Hollow Flooring Decking has many sizes and colors as available options. The length and wood texture can all be customized as different clients require.
Easy and convenient, the WPC decking can be installed in any way you like. The application of WPC decking is not restricted by the field and environment. Its advantages are fully typified in the garden, park, club, residential quarters, landscaping, bridge, dock, and many other outdoor places, satisfying the psychological pursuit of people in modern city. The WPC products are fresh and elegant, embodied with artistic flavor, bringing freshness from the nature.
1. High density, high strength, clean, beautiful, service life is 3 times longer than that of ordinary wooden materials, can be 100% recycled.
2. Acid and alkali corrosion resistance, waterproof, anti-moth, anti-fungus, anti-bacteria, can be used in open air.
3. 1.Can be recycled for second processing; can be sawed, nailed, drilled and dug. Don't need to be painted. The shape, color and size also can be adjusted as clients require.
1. Before installing the joist, make sure the ground is flat and solid so that the joist can be fastened tightly on the ground. Then dig holes with percussion drill in the deck area and bury the plastic tube into the holes.
2. Take the buried expansion tube as center, put the joist stably on the center line, pierce the joist with pistol drill and nail the screw into the expansion tube.
3. Nail the expansion screw into the top of the vertical joint of two joists.
4. Put flat the deck along the vertical direction of joists, the ending deck can be fixed on the joist with screw to make sure the accuracy of it being the base floor for other decks.
5. Install clips on the other side of the first deck, and start installing decks in order.
6. Install 2 joists in the longitudinal joint of two decks.
7. To avoid possible deformation caused by temperature change, joists can not be tied too closely.
8. Outside the last deck, use the same installation method as that of the first deck, install edge seal and terminal sealing board.
Ask: Are wood plastic composite products environmentally friendly?
Answer: Yes. Because WPC will not splinter, warp or fade the way wood does, it dramatically reduces the wasteful cycle of repair and replacement and eliminates the frequent application of environmentally harmful paint, sealers and stains.
Ask: Is WPC slippery?
Answer: No! It has a textured surface and is very good for use around wet areas such as spas, pools, marinas etc.
Ask: What are the main decking installation accessories?
Answer: Decking accessories including : keel, stainless steel clip or plastic clip ,nails, expansion screw, edge skirting .
Ask: Why buy WPC in place of timber?
Answer: WPC offers a low maintenance alternative to timber with no oiling or staining required and the option of a concealed fix. Unlike most timbers, using WPC ensures that there are no splinters, sap or tannins runs, no rotting and it is also white ant/ termite resistant.
Ask: Why choose WPC as outdoor building material?
Answer: Modern engineering and design solutions require modern materials. The usage of wood plastic materials for decking, fences and garden areas is economical, eco-friendly and future-proof solution.
To Contact us Please use the following form to submit your enquiry. We aim to contact you within one business day.
The WPC decking can replace wooden decking and wood ...View More +
The WPC fence can replace traditional wooden and wood ...View More +
Seven Trust compposites cladding is an ever incresingly popular choice ...View More +
We make Seven Trust wpc decks from an innovative blend of ...View More +